Flexibility, Expertise, Availability.
+Customer Centre
+Recreational Vehicles
+Travel Insurance
+Resource Centre

Self-employed Insurance

The Intact Insurance Home-based Business extension can easily be added to your homeowners, condo, or tenants insurance policies. It offers both property and liability coverage for Canadian residents.

Self-employed insurance is ideal for:

  • Businesses occupying less than 50% of your residence
  • operated by two people at most, and
  • has annual gross receipts of up to $75,000

It covers all the things you need to run your business, including furniture, equipment, desktop and laptop computer, software, cell phone and fax machine. It also includes items that you stock, or goods that you hold for sale.

We’re standing by, ready to provide information and advice!

To find out more about the insurance products we offer, left-click on the one that interests you. For more information or for advice, call or e-mail us. We’ll get back to you within 2 hours during regular business hours.


Legal|© 2010 AJA insurances|Digital Agency: multiplemedia|Site Map